Banking Transactions through Squid using IPCHAINS and Layer 4 Processing !!

From: Dwight Snow <labspecialty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:13:50 -0330

Greetings All,

Has anyone experienced problems with SSL for on-line banking transactions, preferablely in Canada, and if so how did you remedy the problems.

We are using Squid 2 with ipchains and an Alteon Ace Director for Layer 4 processing. We have migrated to this setup from a Manual Browser configured setup. Funny thing is, some banks work fine, others do not now since the NAT and Layer 4 implementation.

Dwight Snow
Snow's Consulting Inc.
28 A Knight Street
Grand Falls - Windsor, NF