Creating directories problem

From: Liviu Tudor <Liviu.Tudor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:22:04 +0200

Hi there!

I got a problem with Squid 2.3.STABLE1 , which I've just downloaded a few
days ago. I have compiled it and copied the old config file, the only change
is that I want to change the cache dir; I have operated the required
modifications in the config file, but when I run squid -z it gets stuck in
gives me the following message :

FATAL: Unknown cache_dir type '/home/lipu/squid/cache/'

Squid Cache (Version 2.3.STABLE1): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.040 seconds = 0.030 user + 0.010 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 152

All the rights are set up correctly on the specified dir, but still it
doesn't create the dir! Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?
Thanx a lot!