Re: Linux and WCCP?

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:43:18 +1100 (EST)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Mark Thornton wrote:

> I need some assistance in getting WCCP working with Linux 2.2.13. I
> have been unable to figure out how to use the ip_wccp.o module, or
> more specifically, how to get from the ip_wccp.c file to the ip_wccp.o
> module.

The FAQ isn't very helpful here:

"Download the Linux WCCP module and compile it as you would any Linux
networking module."

It would be great for people like Mark if brief instructions could be
included, or a link to a page with instructions - I can't help as it would
appear that WCCP requires kernel 2.2 and we are a 2.0 shop here.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781