Re: access my home banking

From: Simon Woods <Simon.Woods@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:08:03 +0100

This does not sound like the problem that I had, but it might help.

Try turning on the Java Console on your Browser - After trying this I
was able to see that my browser was getting security violations -
unknown IP Adresses for the homebanking server. I ended up adding the
hostname and IP Adress of my homebanking server in the hosts file on my
client (M$ windows) machine. I don't think that I needed to do anything
on Unix (not sure though).

My machines are correctly entered in DNS ... and so on. Could be a
problem with M$ or with Netscape - it works now so I didn't examine it
more closely.

Maybe this helps,

Simon Woods