-k reconfigure

From: Justin Willoughby <justin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:21:06 -0500

I have looked through the FAQ and don't really see what I am looking for.

Will the -k reconfigure option disrupt current squid users?

That is if I make a change so the block list I have squid using and do a
-k reconfigure while 30 people are using squid. Will this disrupt there
connection?

Thanks and sorry if this question has been asked before. I could not find
a "search-able" archive of this mailing list. (Yes this is an archive but
it's not search-able.

- Justin