FTP Mirror Tracker

From: Alexei Novikov <anovikov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:54:21 +0300

Dear all,
I'm happy to announce release of the new version of FTP Mirror Tracker.
It can be downloaded from http://squid.itep.ru/tracker-0.9.6.tar.gz.

Major changes from the previous version includes:

* We are back using host name - ip - host name resolution schema.
This prevents fetching and keeping same hosts under different
names.

* New scripts added allowing addition/exclusions of the hosts based on
the
  output of the custom Squid log analyzer, robot and createdigest.

* Various bugfixes.

Two mailing lists are established:
     ftp-mt-users@heron.itep.ru (subscribe
ftp-mt-users-request@heron.itep.ru)