Re: Tuning store_avg_object_size

From: unit3 <unit3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:58:53 -0600

At 2:52 PM -0500 2/11/2000, Steve Snyder wrote:
>I'm afraid I don't know why you are getting this error. The client
>utility has always worked for me without any tweaking.
>
>Can you use cachemgr.cgi? You can get the same into from it. I just
>prefer the command line utility.

No, actually cachemgr.cgi doesn't work either, and I think that these
two problems are related.. If only I knew what the problem was. :(

There isn't an alternate utility to cachemgr.cgi that I might be able
to get working, is there?

Graeme

--
"It really is coming down to just Apple and IBM. If, for some reason,
we make some giant mistake and IBM wins, my personal feeling is that