Re: ACL dstdomain, strange behaviour, HELP

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:23:24 +1030 (CST)

According to Grabmann Martin:

>if i reorder the entries in some cases www.siemens.de doesn't work. if i
>remove only fujitsu-siemens.de it works. i cann't say when it will work or
>when it will not work. it's very strange.

ACL's always make my head hurt ;-) I found that I had a lot more
success when I put this in my squid.conf file:

debug_options ALL,1 28,9

This makes squid log all the information about the actions taken when
applying ACL's to a URL in the access.log. You want to do this on a
quiet server as the debug information is very verbose and does slow
squid down but it is very handy to watch what your ACL's are doing.