Virus warning! - Don't read "Check this"

From: Stuart Young <sgy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:14:18 +1100

At 03:15 PM 14/02/00 -0800, todd newman wrote:
>Have fun with these links.

Tood Newman: Your system has been infected by a VBScript Virus. This is
possible in some E-mail clients, particularly (if not specifically) Outlook.

Any other users reading this that are using Outlook are warned not to read
any messages that have the Subject "Check this". They either should be
deleted, or precautions should be taken if there is a possibility it may be
a legitmate message. The VBScript Virus mails itself automatically to
anyone in your outlook contact list.

See http://vil.mcafee.com/vil/vbs10225.asp for the fix...

Stuart Young - sgy@amc.com.au - cefiar@amarok.glasswings.com.au
(aka Cefiar) - http://amarok.glasswings.com.au/

[All opinions expressed in the above message are my]
[own and not necessarily the views of my employer..]