Re: FTP proxy doesn't work.

From: Chutima S. <chutima_s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:44:59 GMT

Hi,
When I enter ftp URL at IE it looking for a while and then it pop up
message:
     An error occurred reading the contents of the folder. Make sure

     the file name is valid and you have permission to access the
     location specified.

     Details:
     The operation timed out

But when I ftp at squid machine (my gateway to internet) It work fine.

And for file cache.out I didn't find that file in /usr/local/squid/logs
directory.

--
Chutima Subsirin
chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com - email
---- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> wrote:
> Chutima S. wrote:
>
> > I can use http but for ftp, it doesn't work.
>
> Do you get any error message? (remember to disable IE's "smart" error
> messages.. there is an option somewhere in the advaced properties)
>
> Anything said in cache.out?
>
> --
> Henrik Nordstrom
> Squid hacker

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com