RE: Proxy log analyser

From: Matthew King <Matthew.King@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:31:46 +1100

Hi.

I have found that Calamari is a good one :) There should be a link from the
Squid homepage to it's page where you can find source and also info about
it..

Also a check of www.freshmeat.net <http://www.freshmeat.net> might be
usefull.. There are several other analyzers that are compatible with Squid's
log format that might be of use to you..

Cya
Matthew