[acces control lists]

From: Dewald Strauss <dewalds@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:15:56 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am new to Squid, and having a few problems with acl.

I am trying to block certain people from using the proxy
server
between 18:00 and 07:00, but I just don't get it right.
I know I am doing something stupid, because I read the
FAQ's,
but I still don't get it to work.

I hope someone can help me out with this.
The following is a part of my squid.conf file:
acl /path-to-acl-list/passwordfile proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl /path-to-acl-list/acllist proxy_auth REQUIRED time
18:00-07:00
http_access allow /path-to-acl-list/passwordfile
http_access deny /path-to-acl-list/acllist
authnticate_program /path-to-ncsa_auth/ncsa_auth
/path-to-passwordfile/passwordfile

What am I doing wrong ?
Squid starts up correct, and does not report any errors
I am using Squid 2.3.STABLE1

Thanks
Dewald