abnormal HTTP request?

From: Çã ³²Á¶ <njheo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:37:41 +0900 (JST)

Hi, gurus ...

I am using Squid(2.2 STABLE5) as transparent cache.
Some people of our company are using customized
browser for certain sites.
Error occurs when they access the sites with the
browsers.

So I looked into the packet from the browser, it seems
that the packet is not normal
HTTP request but decoded in some binary form. So squid
can't handle these packets.

In another point of view, if there is a normal
Client-Server application unfortunately using port 80,
(in case of using fire-wall) how can squid handle
these packets.

Any advice will help us.

Best regards