Re: Help Required

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:05:38 +0100

Thomas wrote:

> Currently ip_authentication_ttl does 50% of my job. But i need a strict
> follow up with this.

Define strict.

The current implementation of ip_authentication_ttl is to allow a user
to switch IP address (for example a dialup-user reconnecting) and
continue browsing after the minor hassle of having to authenticate
twice.

Changing the source to always deny accesses from other IP addresses than
the "first" until the TTL has expired shouldn't be too hard I guess, but
it was a while since I made this..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker