ACL problem in 2.3S1 help?

From: Mark Foster <m.e.foster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:11:34 +0000

I need to open port 81 but for a single domain only.

I have the following acls...

acl foosite dstdomain .foo.com
acl fooport port 81

http_access allow foosite fooport

...but I still get an access denied message when trying access
http://www.foosite.com:81/

Have I missed something fundamental here? Does the fact that
http_access deny !Safe_ports is listed before the allow fooste?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Foster, University of Sussex Computing Service, Falmer, UK. BN1 9QJ
EMail: m.e.foster@sussex.ac.uk    -    VOICE/FAX: +44 1273 678902/271956