http_port directive and secondary IP addresses: SQUID 2.3S1 segmentation fault

From: Thierry Agassis <thierry.agassis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:59:17 +0100

Hi everybody,

SQUID 2.3S1.

We try to bind it on a secondary IP address (http_port xx.xx.xx.xx:yyy)
on the internal
interface of a proxy (Solaris 2.6).
Squid core dumps on startup (segmentation fault).

If we specify the port only (http_port yyyy) directive, it works fine.

This question has been set some weeks ago with no answer back.
I'll go into the sources, but if someone has found a fix in the
meantime, it would
be very appreciated.

Thank's in advance and best regards !

Thierry A.