Re: ACL's and logfiles

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:46:46 +0500

for Pron Blocking You can define an acl and can give it a path like

/etc/blockporn

you can put the list of sites u wanna block. MoreOver I have read lot of
persons have this kind of acl in there conf they can send u whole command
line.,

Removing a single entry from LOG file is not yet Possible in my point of
view, You can not stop even access.log file, The only solution is to rotate
them and then set them up for Preodic cleaning.

My be anyone from squid developers can anserthis question.

I never put time Base Acls..

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin