Re: Cache problems

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:37:02 +0500

No matter you are using IE or Netscape, Refresh_Pattren is a Option in
squid.conf and you can read the Documentation in in squid.conf alos it have
lot of Hints, More Over I believe that Can u get the Log File Out put of
store.log as its tell you exactly what is wrong and why.??

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)