Re: ncsa_auth module Still!

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:09:51 +1100

No I haven't run the configure, I'd like to be old fashioned but with over a 1000
users, NT, Novell, Linux, Networking, training, troubleshooting, etc etc it is
difficult to become highly versed in many things. Hence my reliance on rpm's
to install Linux software (if I want to do it the hard way I could always use
Windows!)
Could I then impose on your kindness once more and ask:
'How do I do a configure?' and 'Will this effect my current installation?'

Cheers,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au