RE: High load squid configuration

From: Brian <signal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:15:17 -0600 (CST)

Can anyone comment on this with certainty? Is raid0 a definite
performance hit/miss as opposed to multiple cache_dirs? Lets say we are
talking about a 8 drive system.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Matthew King wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Yeah.. That is how i have done it in my past experience.. From what i have
> read / experienced / heard RAID can reduce performance for a caching
> server..
>
> Cya
> Matthew

Brian Feeny (BF304) signal@shreve.net
318-222-2638 x 109 http://www.shreve.net/~signal
Network Administrator ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)