Restrictions using Samba

From: Mark Atalla <MAtalla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:56:22 +1100

I am sending this again in the desperate hope that someone has even a hint as to how I might so this. I have searched everywhere trying to find this out but have come up with zip. I know that this is all done by peoples kindness and so if any could help I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks again
mark.