FTP Problems

From: Christian Wiese <cw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:01:38 +0100

Hi Folks,

I'm still a beginner in administrating SQUID.
I've setup SQUID on Redhat 6.0 with Kernel 2.2.5.

My Problem seems to be the FTP protocol.
If I try to download a file from an FTP server the connection break down

after few seconds, and my Netscape shows stalled.
Another strange thing happens if I try to load some hompages with built
in JAVA applets over SSL.
The page is displayed allright but the place were the applet resides is
just filled grey.

If somebody has some tips for me, I'd be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best greetings

Christian