Downloading large files

From: Ruedi Bleuer <r.bleuer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:25:48 +0100

Hail list,

I have problems to download files from our MS IIS webserver. I got error
messages that complained about missing ACLs, and CGI timeout.
Is it really Squid that blocks the downloads, or is it the Microsoft
webserver? The download is not with FTP, just a web link to a file with the
browser.
I didnt found the answer in the Squid FAQ.
I use Squid 2.2 stable 5. And I checked the file download with IE 5 and
Netscape 4.51.
I hope anyone can give me some hints.

Greetings from Switzerland
Rudi