RE: always_direct and never_direct dang it

From: Carpenter, Dean <Dean.Carpenter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:55:21 -0500

Some of the urls have the IP addresses in them rather than the domain. Is
there any way of using the IP address in a dstdomain, or perhaps a
urlpath-regex ?

Anyway, still no go. I changed it to

acl testing dstdomain ourdomain.com
no_cache deny testing

And it still gets pulled from cache.

dstdomain should be OK, it's just that I *know* that the webbies have some
hard-coded addresses in the sites. Actually, maybe this will be a good
cattle prod to get them to clean it up a tad :)

--
Dean Carpenter	deano@areyes.com
94 TT :)		Dean.Carpenter@pharma.com