Re: Last NT version?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 10:44:13 +0100

Leandro Dutra wrote:

> I've tried to compile the last squid version on cygwin b20.1, to no
> avail.
>
> Where can I found which is the last version of squid to build and
> run successfully on NT?

cygwin cannot properly handle Squid.

If you have a standard Windows compiler then there is sources you could
try. See <http://squid.sourceforge.net/projects.html#nt>. Maybe this
sources can be tweaked to build using the mingw library (part of cygwin
toolchain), but I would defenitely recommend using a standard Windows
compiler without all that "cygwin UNIX layer" cruft in the headers.

The latest

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker