Re: Core Proxy/Cache

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:35:00 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:

> We are currently trying to configure a network that has 6 proxies. 5
> are currently all peered off the 6th proxy. On the 6th proxy we wish
> to make it cache all requests instead of using proxy-only, what option
> do we use to achieve this?

Leave out the 'proxy-only' option. However, you'll need to think carefully
about the heirachy if you want to make sure that one proxy collects all
the requested objects.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781