Re: URL Filter list

From: Mohamed LRHAZI <mlrhazi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:45:28 -0000

Hi,

I am currently intrested in that too, (actually my boss is :) )
this URL gives what seems the most serious answer :
http://www.hklc.com/infocenter/articles/Linux_x_Install_x_Proxy_Server.html#
138

a list, with a url to download (fron crontab) updated versions of it....

it still doesnt answer everything about the subject....

I have two questions :
- was there ever a running thread on this list or others on thje sunject
(Blocking URLs)
where I could read other peoples opinions...

- anybody compiled similar lists in French/Spanish, other languages?

-(Extra question) is it any serious a task to undergo? :)

Thanx

LM~