Corrupt files when downloading?

From: Dave Wilson <davew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:09:00 +0200

Hi there guy's, howzit going?

I have a bit of a weird hassle with my transparent squid version 2.2.4 running on a FreeBSD 3.4 box.

It seems that now and again a user will try download a file off the net, it downloads normally but then suddenly shoots to 100% and says that the download is complete. This is more common when downloading .zip files.
U try to open the file and it is corrupt and is it only a percentage of what the file size should be.

Any Ideas?

# Regards
# Dave Wilson
# www.pmburg.co.za
# Linux: Where do you want to go tomorrow ?