Ldap Group Authentification

From: Kris Buytaert <kb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:31:08 +0100 (CET)

Good morning ...

I'm looking for a SQuid / Ldap based solution on giving user access to the
web based on the fact wether they are member of a certain ldap group or
not.

eg.

user xyz is a member of ldap group it and should be able so surf
everywhere
user abc is a member of ldap group engineering and should be able to surf
only to a limited list of sites.

I've been searching the faq and ldap module documentation but I can't find
any information on this subject.

Is this possible with squid and ldap and if so how do I set it up.

I'm trying to replace a Netscape Proxy sollution...

thnx in advance ..

Kris Buytaert,
  No Limits / Real Software
    SMS: +32-75-961221