Re: dns_children error with 2.3 stable 2

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:29:33 +0500

Dear Franklin,

                In 2.3.Stable version , squid use internal DNS processing,
if you wanna enable external one please specify the option at the time of
compilation, so u need to remove the options from squid.conf about
dns_children if you are using internal dns capability.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)