RE: ACL bug still present in 2.3S2

From: Rod Savard <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:49:52 -0800

> > acl ok_always dstdomain "/etc/squid.ok_always"
> > acl ok_never dstdomain "/etc/squid.ok_never"
>
> Have you updated your domain files to match the more well-defined domain
> syntax of Squid-2.3?

Yes, I have. All domains have been prepended with a dot. Weird that
ok_never ACL works while the ok_always ACL does not. I swear this must be a
bug. How would I go about debugging this to see how Squid is interpreting
the ACLs?

TIA,
Rod

---
Rod Savard - Delphi Developer
Savard Software - Tri-Cities, Washington, USA
rodney@savard.com - http://www.savard.com