Re: Question about Trend Micro's Interscan and Squid

From: Luc Amouriaux <lamouriaux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:27:40 +0000

Users have to go first to Trend Micro Interscan proxy wich then point to
squid.
If you do the reverse, it is known to create timeout problems on the squid.

Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:38, you wrote:

I tried this yesterday and it works really well..
But 1 question, would it better for user to goto interscan and that point to
my squid proxy
or point the users to goto squid and point that to interscan.???

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
iGRIN Internet