RE: ftp accessing

From: Andrew Wilson <WilsonA@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:27:03 +0200

Hi Squidians

My Squid seems to often cause files to half download (that is the browser
thinks the file has been downloaded, but it actually has not!)

Any idea what one must do to resolve this?
These are the line is my Squid.conf file that I think affects downloads:

read_timeout 90 minutes
request_timeout 90 seconds
connect_timeout 90 seconds
siteselect_timeout 90 seconds

client_lifetime 3 day
half_closed_clients on
pconn_timeout 90 seconds
minimum_retry_timeout 90 seconds
maximum_single_addr_tries 10

reference_age 3.5 days

maximum_object_size 61440 KB

quick_abort_min 61440 KB
quick_abort_max 61440 KB
quick_abort_pct 1

Regards,
Andrew

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message. Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way. Thank you.