Using password authentications, master acl and now I want also ......

From: Roger Boussen <R.Boussen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:22:24 +0100

We are using Squid with userid/passwd authentication and a master acl list with
ip-addresses for users without blocked sites.

Is it also possible to give some users/ip-addresses only access to one or two
sites?

Your's sincerly,

Roger Boussen
Systemadministrator
Audax A&I B.V.
the Netherlands

business address:
email: R.Boussen@Audax.nl
tel. : +31 161 457847
fax. : +31 161 457777

private address:
Roger@Boussen.demon.nl

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Audax is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.