Re: Generating Requests to squid

From: Clifton Royston <cliftonr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:09:19 -1000

On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 09:39:27PM -0300, Ethy H. Brito wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
>
> > Hello, does anyone know of a method that we could test squid. We
> > wish to be able to use some method that we can continually fetch
> > cached information from squid to test the speeds and so forth and
> > to just generally test the proxy before implementing it. thankyou
> > Jimmy Stewpot
>
> Try the "client" program under squid's bin directory.

If you want to do a full test of Squid throughput (and I commend you
for it), look at Polygraph on the ircache.net site. That way you don't
need to reinvent the wheel.

  -- Clifton

--
 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr@lava.net
      The named which can be named is not the Eternal named.