Re: Async I/O

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 01:47:08 +0500

If you have compiled squid with async/io you will have two indication.

on Shutdown of squid in Cache Log it will write that Flushing async/io
Threads ,

Second If you have define the Number of processes more then one then you
will have more then one process Running like squid -YN

and most of all if you have to run the Async/io you have to mention the
FLAG --enable-async/io ..:-))) so the question is who has compile the squid
.???

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin