Re: Log configuration - How to log the query string part of the URLs?

From: CPD <lhpcpd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:56:54 -0300

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately it not only didn't enabled the log of the query strings (the
rightmost part of the URL from the question mark on) but as expected
inflated my log records by adding all the unwanted mime headers.

If there is a way to force the logging of these query strings please let me
know.

Thanks.

> CPD wrote:
>
> Is it possible to log the whole URLs including query strings (when
> present)? Normaly these are supressed.

Yes. From squid.conf.....

#log_mime_hdrs off

Just turn this on.