RE: Log configuration - How to log the query string part of the U RLs?

From: David Gameau <David.Gameau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:37:57 +1030

Check the tag, 'strip_query_terms' (default is on).

[From squid.conf]
# TAG: strip_query_terms
# By default, Squid strips query terms from requested URLs before
# logging. This protects your user's privacy.
#strip_query_terms on

David.
__

David Gameau
I.T.S. - Unix Team
University of South Australia

email: David.Gameau@UniSA.edu.au
phone: +61 8 302 3533
fax: +61 8 302 5800

Disclaimer: I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove
anything.