Re: Cache Directory

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:59:04 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Godfried Duodu wrote:

> I have added a larger new drive to devote to squid caching and I am at
> a lost as to how to effect it. Will mounting the drive and making a
> symbolic link be enough? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

That will work fine, although it might actually be simpler to just mount
the drive into wherever you want the cache directory to be, rather than
using links.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781