Two questions on Squid v2.3S2

From: Steve Snyder <swsnyder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:12:32 -0500 (EST)

Well, I'm about to take the plunge from Squid v 2.2S5 to v2.3S2.
Before I screwup a working Squid installation, though, I'd like to ask
a few more questions.

1. Is there a list of changed feature somewhere? I've read the v2.3S2
ChangeLog, but that's more a log of the programmers' activities than a
list intended for the user. Surely there exists a simple list of what
has been enhanced in the stable v2.3 Squid as compared to the stable
v2.2?

2. Now that STABLE2 of the v2.3 tree has been released, does the
internal DNS resolution work now? From what I've been able to glean
from reading this list, the elimination of the dns_children (in
favor of internal resolution) sounds like a step in the right
direction - if it works. So... does it work now?

Thank you.

*** Steve Snyder ***