How to make Squid forward forward requests?

From: Rikards Madars <sd70045@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:40:07 +0200 (WET)

Squid forward (all exept local) requests to another proxy? (and no only
one proxy, i meen if have a list of proxy servers like Squid or Apache or
any other software that supports all protocols) i want my Squid server to
forward requests so that responses (whole files gets back faster).
If any have some ideas regarding this topic drop me a line,
i'll be very pleased,
I hope i wont need to code new proxy software,
i'd rather like to help in some open-source project than write
the soft from nothing.

Madars