RE: need help regarrding parent,sibling config

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:44:14 +0200

Firstly, you may visit there http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/Users-Guide/
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/Users-Guide/>
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/User-Guide/>

-----Original Message-----
From: prashant [mailto:reach_prashant@worldgatein.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 2:24 PM
To: squid-users@ircache.net
Subject: need help regarrding parent,sibling config

dear friends

   i am using squid 2.2 Stable 4, on RH 6.1, it is working fine ,
now i wanted to go for parent-sibling config , so please tell me ,from where

do i get the documentation explaining the same for squid 2.2 Stable4,

our squid boxes will be get loated in areas which r geographically very near
(and the link delays will be aound 20-30ms)
so what kind of configuration is reommended ?

thanks in advance
Pashant Desai