How to configure a children proxy...

From: Pierrick Jaslet <pjas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:22:44 +0200

I have a parent proxy in the DMZ which listen all the internal HTTP
client requests on port 8080!
The squid version is 1.93.2.16 on Redhat 5.2

I'm trying to configure a children proxy on the local network, which
should forward all his http requests to the parent proxy! This new one
is vers. squid 2.2 stable 4 on Redhat 6.1

Do you think I can listen on port 8080 on both parent and children
proxy?

Do I have to activate ICP requests?

What configuration of the cache_peer and ACL I had better to use?

I'm quite a beginner in this sort of configuration, and I admit not to
understand all the logical processes of squid!

Can anyone help me?
Thank You!

Pierrick Jaslet
pjas@bob.ip-france.fr