Re: squid question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:31:50 +0200

What Squid version are you using?

Squid-2 will put 50% of the cache creation load on the new drive, and
25% on each of the old drives. The different cache_dir stores are
maintained separately and it should not fill the drives to 100% if
properly configured.

If your are running Squid-1 then you must clean your cache when
adding/removing a cache_dir entry, or Squid will loose track of most of
the files.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker