Re: http_accel, virtual hosts, and logging.

From: Greg Retkowski <greg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:04:21 -0800 (PST)

Well, after looking through the source code it appears it does not support
this, not without some hacking. I'm testing modifications I've made to the
source to support host-header substitution in the logfiles. So far so
good although I need to clean up some other things I tried and abandoned
in the patches. I'll run it for a bit to make sure I didn't break anything
with these modifications... Then I'll submit the patches to the
maintainers.

-- Greg

Greg Retkowski Mail: greg@rage.net
Raging Network Services URL: http://www.rage.net/