RE: disabling adv banners

From: Miroslav PRAGL <Miroslav.Pragl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:36:57 +0200

i'm not sure if i can understand adzapper but i'd like to check somethink
like

if result of http://www.adsite.com/cgi.bin/ad.xxx?a=b&c=d is imege/gif or
image/jpeg then stop d/l and deny access else (it's url of ad-ing company)
let client follow it

while adzapper checks urls by regexp, doesn't it?

Is this possible?

Miroslav