FATAL: write error/other machines won't connect to proxy stables port.

From: <bubba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:05:39 +0200

OK.....I left the house yesterday, and all was well......
This morning when I came back, nothing seemed to work on my LAN. I am
running squid version 2.2, on a Linux RedHat 6.0 kernell 2.2.12 box. for
some reason the other machines on my lan cannot connect to the squid
port. I also got a FATAL: write error, chack your diskspace and check
your cache.log message, which of course I did, and all was well......I
have plenty of space, and there don't seem to be any problems with the
cache.log. I have now resorted to turning the proxy settings on the
other machines off, to be able to connect to the internet with them.
What is my problem? How do I fix it? If someone knows what is wrong,
please explain it to me in Newbyized terms, as that is what I still am.
Thanks.
Bubba