RE: request information

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:11:03 +0300

Hi Richard,
Thanks a lots. I have installed and it has worked now. In addition, i have
two proxy server that is called proxyA and proxyB. They are on the different
ip subnet. I have installed smb_auth on proxyB. I don't want authentication
on proxyA. proxyB and proxyA is set to the parent cache. proxyA is not
sending icp_query but proxyB is sending icp_query to the proxyA.In this
case, How can i do to install the authentication on the proxyB and proxyA?

Thanks for your help.
Ilker G.