Re: SOCKS support

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:51:03 +0500

Dear Iqbal,

        Well I do not believe you need to have socks support for Music sites
Its Always use for MSN messenger or Netmeeting kinda things , You must be
talking about RealPlayer kind of things. Its very Easy the squid Home Page
has all the Solution please see it below.,

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-7.html#ss7.4

if you need any further help let me know.:-))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)