2.3STABLEx a mature piece of code ?

From: Jan Van Ham <Responsible@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:04:35 +0200

Hi,

I'm still currently running 2.2STABLE5-WCCP with some patches and actually, I haven't noticed any real problems (not a single user complained so far and I also don't get abnormal errors etc.)
Great uptime here, several months without a problem...

I'm trying to ask myself why I should upgrade to any 2.3 version ...Is there any great improvement in speed ?
I'm running this in an ISP-enviroment, so the box has only 1 NIC it speaks WCCP with our Cisco-core and does regular and transparant caching...

I really don't need features like delay-pools, url-filtering,authentication etc.etc.etc.

Who runs 2.3STABLEx in a (semi-high load) production enviroment ? Satisfied ?

Regards,

Jan Van Ham